COLLECTED PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, websites or search terms that referred you to the Site, and information on how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as "Device Information."
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
Here is a list of cookies we use. We've listed them here so you can choose whether to allow them or not:
- _session_id, unique session identifier, allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc.).
- _shopify_visit, no data held, persists for 30 minutes from the last visit. Used by our website provider's internal stats tracker to record the number of visits.
- _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires at midnight (visitor's local time) the next day. Calculates the number of visits to a shop by a unique customer.
- cart, unique identifier, persists for 2 weeks, stores information about your cart.
- _secure_session_id, unique session identifier
- storefront_digest, unique identifier, indefinite if the shop has a password, it's used to determine if the current visitor has access.
- "Log files" track Site activity and collect data such as your IP address, the type of browser you use, your internet service provider, referring and exit pages, and timestamp data (date and time).
- "Web beacons," "tags," and "pixels" are electronic files that record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information about you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. This automatically collected information is referred to as "Order Information."
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
In general, we use the Order Information we collect to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Assess potential fraud or risks; and
- Provide you with information or advertising regarding our products or services, where it aligns with your communicated preferences.
We use the Device Information (particularly your IP address) we collect to assess potential fraud or risks and, more generally, to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site and evaluating the success of our advertising and marketing campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use it for the purposes described above. For example, we use Shopify to host our online store – to learn more about how your Personal Information is used by Shopify, please visit the following page: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to better understand how our customers use the Site – to learn more about how your Personal Information is used by Google, please visit the following page: https://policies.google.com/privacy. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information we receive, or to protect our rights.
BEHAVIORAL ADVERTISING As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. To learn more about how behavioral advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative's (NAI) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
DO NOT TRACK Please note that we do not alter our Site's data collection and use practices when we see a "Do Not Track" signal from your browser.
YOUR RIGHTS If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information provided below. Additionally, if you are a European resident, please note that we are processing your information to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example, if you make an order through the Site) or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
DATA RETENTION When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete it.
CONTACT US For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at Info@Lheeshelldon.com.